Today, Mommy and Daddy went shopping with out me so I didn't have to smile for the camera as much! (Oh, thank goodness! - that flash just gets to me sometimes!) I spent about 3 hours at Grand-Auntie's house and she let me be a little terrior! Yup, I had a blast! Look what I can do - I can stick out my tongue. Mommy says that I am a smart cookie and learned how to do this on my own!
I love to play with Grand-Auntie. I love to see her every day when Mommy and Daddy bring me to Dim Sum.
This is one of my Auntie. She lets me do what I want! I love that!
Looke at my very long lashes - aren't they beautiful
There's the tongue again! I'm getting really good at it and making a rain forest when I blow out!
Day 17 with Ms. Mun-Mun
Love you all!
Julianne
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
|
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment