We went to get our visa photos and physical exam today at the American Consulate. Julianne was not a happy camper with the doctors in the white robes...she started crying immediately We got the clean bill of health! Yeah! One step closer.
Here are her measurements:
Weight: 7.0 kg (15.4 lbs)
Height: 68 cm
Head: 42 cm
We're back in the room and Daddy is sleeping with Julianne while I try to upload some pictures and start packing AGAIN!
Enjoy pictures for now. I think we're going swimming later so we'll have some more pics and probably another video to come! Stay tuned.
--- a BIG HI to Pearl's family in New Hamsphire --- (I'll do my best to post some photos of the family for you! :-))
Day 8 with Ms. Mun-Mun (Visa Photo and Physical Exam)
Monday, September 15, 2008
|
|
This entry was posted on Monday, September 15, 2008
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jen! Thank you so much for posting some photos of Pearl!! The girls are so beautiful, happy and healthy looking. My husband & I were in Nanchang (Gloria Hotel, 15th floor!) & GZ exactly 6 yrs ago at this time! I follow a fellow NH family blog and came upon your link when she posted that you were leaving! I was so hoping to catch a glimpse of Pearl & family and sure enough they were in a couple of your photos on Day 5! I then shared your blog with their family members. Looking forward to seeing everyone back in NH! Enjoy the last few days.
Sharon in NH
Jen...thank you so much for including pictures of Pearl! I am Jennifer's sister and have being dying to see a picture.
Congratulations...Julianne is absolutely adorable. Best wishes for a smooth journey home.
Dawn in Seattle
Post a Comment